Kitchen Command Center .... Behind The Scenes!

After over a year I'm finally sharing how the heck my Menu Board, Dry-Erase Board and Chore Charts are hanging in my Kitchen Command Center!  I've received dozens of emails and comments asking how, so I figured it was time to actually make a post about it!  Are you ready? .......


Not a single nail hole involved!  For the Menu Board and Dry Erase Board, I used the "Command Saw-Tooth Picture Hanger".  This size will hold up to 5lbs!


 For the Chore Charts, I used the "3M Command Picture Hanging Strips".  Seriously, these suckers are awesome and I use them all over the house ...

You can find these at just about any shopping center like Target or Walmart ... even home improvements like Lowes or Home Depot. 

I hope this helps you get one step closer to creating a Command Center for your home ... happy shopping!


4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts; I appreciate each and every comment!